Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Youth in ACTION!

This past week for our youth service on Friday afternoons, we decided to go up the mountain and participate in group bonding activities. We hiked up, singing and dancing our favorite choruses along the way, and we attracted many youth who were not planning on attending the service, but saw us parading up the mountain and decided to join. We found a nice shade tree and began our group bonding activities, which were quite successful in bringing us closer. We had a grand time, and on the way down the mountain, we basically ran down singing at the top of our lungs and dancing at the same time... This is potentially one of my favorite moments of all time from youth, and I wish to share it with you now. The energy and passion which each and every one of these youth members have is inspiring, and I hope to keep this with me when I return to the States... Enjoy!





~Heather Anne Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment