Saturday, November 20, 2010

Aowa, eh-eh, UM-UM!

At the workshop I recently attended in Mokopane, we sang many songs during our break to keep our energy levels high and our brains functioning properly during our sessions. One song quickly became the theme song if you will for the workshop, as it was favored by everyone there and everyone got out of their chairs and would start dancing and singing excitedly. To get a flavor of typical "choruses" sung in and outside of church, attached is a video clip,, I hope to record more and more throughout the year! The song is simple and repetitive, so you may find yourself singing it as your day goes on. Just so you know what you are singing about the song is roughly translated as follows :


No, No, NO! Never have I met anyone like my Jesus! (repeat until you can no longer sing and dance!)



I encourage you to get up and dance along!



~Heather Anne Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment